Medical Director of Amnios In Vitro Project
Expert gynaecologist in assisted reproduction. During her more than 10 years in this field, she has realised ongoing investigation on low ovarian reserve, which has transformed her into one of the references in this field of gynaecology.
Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid in 1998. Specialised in Obstetrics and Gynaecology through residency in Hospital Severo Ochoa de Madrid, between 1999 and 2003.
While specialising in obstetrics and gynaecology, her interest and her training in the field of assisted reproduction started, and ever since she has developed her professional career diagnosing and treating reproductive dysfunction in various centres:
- 2000-2004. Gynaecology in Centros de Planificación Familiar (Family planning centres), Madrid.
- 2004-2007. Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Hospital Sur in Alcorcón, Madrid.
- 2004-2008. Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Women’s health centre Sanitas (Centro de Salud de la Mujer Sanitas), Madrid.
- 2004-2014. Gynaecologist expert in assisted reproduction in Clinic FIV MADRID
- Since September 2014 she is Medical Director at Amnios In Vitro Project
During her professional career, apart from assisting her patients, she has continued training, attending numerous courses specifically related to assisted reproduction, publishing for congresses (she was awarded the 2nd prize for Best Scientific Communication for the 2006 Congress of the Spanish Fertility Society), and played an important role teaching (teacher at Human Reproduction Master programme of the Universidad Complutense in Madrid, and collaborating teacher with the hospital Severo Ochoa in Madrid, training its residents). Apart from her medical training in university, she has followed several courses in Business Management and Applied Social Media in Medicine.