Embryologist at Amnios In Vitro Project
Expert biologist in assisted human reproduction. Besides his important personal experience, he has participated in various national and international congresses, as well as training courses to be able to offer our patients a high quality, personalised treatment.
Degree in Biology in 1996 at Universidad de Valencia, Master in Assisted Reproduction Techniques in 1999 at Hospital Universitario “La Fe” in Valencia. Senior Embryologist, with over 2200 IVF-ICSI cycles carried out. In addition, he has more than 10 years of experience as Lab Director.
He has worked in the following clinics:
- 2001-2004: Assisted reproduction Lab Director at Clínica Dr. Enciso in El Puerto de Santamaría, Cádiz.
- 2004-2007: Clinical embryologist at Clínica Tambre, Madrid.
- 2007-2014: Assisted reproduction Lab Director at Hospital La Moraleja de Sanitas, Madrid.
- From July 2012 he managed ACCLARA Biomédica, a quality consultancy company for Assisted reproduction Labs and Clinics.
- Since March 2016 he is part of the team at Amnios In Vitro Project as Lab Manager.
During her professional career, apart from assisting her patients, she has continued training, attending numerous courses specifically related to assisted reproduction, publishing for congresses (she was awarded the 2nd prize for Best Scientific Communication for the 2006 Congress of the Spanish Fertility Society), and played an important role teaching (teacher at Human Reproduction Master programme of the Universidad Complutense in Madrid, and collaborating teacher with the hospital Severo Ochoa in Madrid, training its residents). Apart from her medical training in university, she has followed several courses in Business Management and Applied Social Media in Medicine.